aijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the users physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.\r
Music: 1. Beat your competition by Vibe Tracks\r
2. Faith by Vibe Tracks
Naruto – Top 12 Strongest Taijutsu Users
http://www.videofuntv.com aijutsu (体術, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of
Top 10 Strongest Militaries in the World Right Now 2015 – 2016
The United States is the world’s undisputed leader in terms of military strength. That is according to a ranking of 10 strongest militaries in the world by GFP (Global Firepower). Russia ranks second, narrowly ahead of China. India and Japan round out the top five. They examined the defence forces of 126 countries in order to make the rankings, taking into account manpower, land systems, air power, naval power, resources, logistics, finances and geography covered. They measure 50 different stats about a country, including number of aircraft carriers, available manpower, and labor force to produce a Power Index, in which lower numbers equal more firepower.
Nuclear capabilities is not taken into account. As the inclusion of such weapons would defeat the purpose of such comparisons. The placings are based strictly on each nation’s potential conventional war-making capabilities across land, sea and air. Current political/militory leadership is not taken into account. Here, below is a list of world’s top 10 strongest militaries as of 2015.
- Turkey joins China and India in attempting to become a large scale military supplier through several high profile ongoing development programs.
- A revised constitution and expanding military could see a more powerful Japan in the Asia-Pacific region by the end of the decade.
- Germany has become a leader in European politics while also commanding its strongest economy.
7. South Korea
- Sharing a border with its unpredictable northern neighbor has forced South Korea to manage a large, modern fighting force as a precaution.
- France has been able to put its vast military resources to good use through actions in Afghanistan, Libya, Mali, and against ISIS.
5. United Kingdom
- Despite its size, the United Kingdom maintains one of the strongest economies and fighting forces anywhere in the world.
- India is looking to advance beyond its title of top military importer to that of top military exporter.
- The Chinese military-industrial complex continues to promote its technological gains while increasing its military strength through show-of-force initiatives.
- A massive modernization and procurement program, as well as military action against neighboring Ukraine, has reinstalled Russian prominence in the region.
1. United States
- Desite its drawdowns across Iraq and Afganistan, the United States military continues to see action in the Middle East against ISIS forces.